Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm baaaack!

to sum it all up...





soon as we got to the cabin, I promptly set the mood. A roaring fire, shaved nuts, and a slab of beef-master does the trick, 60% of the time, every time.



















the museum was awesome, that chevy truck only has 56K original miles on it. the 1913 board-tracker was, by far, my favorite.














I never figured I'd be one to like hiking, but when there is scenery like this, and cock shaped roots, count me in!




wrapped it all up by leaving Petit jean mountain and heading down to Hot Springs. Ate at the Ohio club, visited the American Gangster museum, and caught Lydia Loveless and Scott H. Biram at Maxine's Bar. It was a great trip, now back to scratching bondo all fucking day.


2 comments:

  1. I told you to stop stalking me... don't make me get another restraining order. creeeeeeper!

    ReplyDelete